Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ugh

Yeah, so I have Gestational Diabetes and it sucks. I love carbs way too much. Plus, I was poking my finger to test my blood in the side of my index finger and now it hurts when I knit. So, I didn’t get much knitting done over break. I did manage to finish knitting my drawstring gift bag, but I haven’t had a chance to felt it yet. I also started a bag using the pattern for the Irish Hiking Scarf. I need something to carry by testing supplies in. It’s about 1/3 of the way done.

I did manage to read a book while I was off of work. I read O Pioneers by Willa Cather yesterday

1 comment:

jkhenson said...

Hey there! Happy New Year! How was the book by Willa Cather? I have only read My Antonia by her. (waaaay back in Ms. Varner's class!):) How's your finger feeling? :)And how are all the kids doing?